Culturati Summit 2018
In January, Wailin Wong interviewed Dean Carter, vice president of human resources and shared services at Patagonia, and David Simas, CEO of the Obama Foundation, at the Culturati Summit in Austin, Texas. They discussed the nature of citizenship, corporate activism, fostering inclusive workplaces, and more.
- A video of this discussion is also available.
- Dean Carter on Patagonia's family-affirming policies.
- The President Stole Your Land, Patagonia's campaign against the Trump administration's move to shrink Bears Ears National Monument and Grand Staircase-Escalante in Utah.
- 2016 article in Outside about Patagonia donating all of its Black Friday sales to environmental groups.
- The Obama Foundation's 2018 Fellows.
- The Culture Book, Culturati's "practical guide to building incredible company cultures."