It’s easy to say yes, whether it’s to a customer request or a deadline from your boss. But saying yes too many times can result in an unmanageable workload or distract you from the stuff you really want to be doing. It’s good to practice saying no and setting boundaries. In this episode: A personal organizer helps her clients say no to physical clutter; a programmer at Basecamp peers into the abyss of burnout and steps back just in time; and a healthy meal-planning startup rejects complexity, even if it means letting some customers go.
- Amy Trager in Chicago magazine's Best of 2017 issue - 00:17
- Harvard Business Review investigates a famous Henry Ford quote - 2:34
- Basecamp announcement about hiring a dedicated on-call programmer - 4:30
- Ketogenic diet - 19:39
- Amy Trager's website and Twitter - 23:21
- Jeremy's Twitter - 23:32
- That Clean Life on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram - 23:35